Archived here, from Twitter:
1. I feel good! I started writing a book in May. 16k words in, I realized my writing was terribad. I put the book on hold, started a blog, and found a writing mentor. We meet weekly, my writing is improving. Aug-Dec I published 25,510 words in 35 blog posts. 2020 will be great!
2. My current goal: Publish 1,400 words (on my blog) each week. I don’t do yearly goals because the feedback loop is too long. And publishing 200 words every day is not reasonable. Some days, I write 600 words but don’t publish anything. Some days, I only revise my work.
Be well, my friend.
CommentsHave a question or comment? Shoot me an email email@example.com
Get Updates Delivered To Your Inbox
Follow Stewie on Twitter
Say, "Hi!" on Twitter @StewieWrites
Subscribe to Stewie's RSS
All About Stewie
Learn random things about Stewie.
Checkout all of Stewie's recommended books.
More Great Posts
- 11 Reasons Why The Kindle App Is Better Than Physical Books
- You Are Special
- Should Writers Wait For Inspiration?
- How A Grocery Shopping List Saves Me Time, Money, and Pounds
- Sleep Deprivation Made College Miserable
- Things That Help Me Sleep
- Why I Don't Rate Books On Goodreads
- How I "Look Forward And Reason Backward"
- It's 2020 and I Feel Good! (Update On 2019)
- The Questions I Ask When Starting New Project At Work
- Here's What I Do When I Feel Stuck On A New Project
- Why I Named My Ego Taz
- How I Reduced My Anxiety By Creating A Home For All Of My Stuff
- The Taylor Principle
- How Fruitless Debates Inflame My Anxiety
- Netflix Really Wants Me To Learn Portuguese
- How To Thrive As An Adult
- How Social Media Affects My Anxiety Level
- How TV Shows Affect My Anxiety Level
- How Following Sports Affects My Anxiety Level
- How Caffeine Affects My Anxiety Level
- The Anxiety Jar - How I Think About The Intensity Of My Anxiety
- Names Matter
- You Are Responsible For Meeting Your Needs
- Know Your Basic Needs
- Our Collective Goal Is To Work Fewer Hours, Not More
- Watch for Patterns of Behavior
- That time my wife asked me, "Are we roommates? Or a family?"
- The Grody Blender
- Which Kinds Of Halloween Candy Do You Refuse To Share?
- You Aren't Paid According to the Value you Create at Work
- Parkinson's law and Time Management
- Protect Your Autonomy
- How to Stop Making Passive-Aggressive Demands
- Save Money By Waiting 48 Hours To Buy Stuff
- Take A Monday Morning Minute And Choose Your "One Thing" For The Week
- What's The Purpose Of Your Life?
- What Every Aspiring Artist Doesn't Know But Needs To Hear
- Discipline Equals Freedom
- Stewie's Recommended Books
- How To Instantly Improve Your Relationships
- Spend 2 Hours A Day Investing In Yourself
- About Stewie