For many of us, today is the beginning of a new work week. It’s a chance to reset and start fresh.
What’s your “one thing” to accomplish this week?
You have 20 things that you could work on this week. You may have a lengthy to-do list. Or if you’re like me, you may have multiple to-do list spanning multiple projects.
But of all the items on all the lists, only one of them can be your “one thing” for the week. You’re one goal.
Take a minute to ask yourself two critical questions:
- What is the most important thing for you to accomplish this week?
- What must you accomplish today to accomplish your “one thing” for this week?
Once you know your goal, you can work towards it and feel good about your progress.
Be well, my friend!
CommentsHave a question or comment? Shoot me an email email@example.com
Get Updates Delivered To Your Inbox
Follow Stewie on Twitter
Say, "Hi!" on Twitter @StewieWrites
Subscribe to Stewie's RSS
All About Stewie
Learn random things about Stewie.
Checkout all of Stewie's recommended books.
More Great Posts
- Blog Post Series: How I Manage My Anxiety
- How Social Media Affects My Anxiety Level
- How TV Shows Affect My Anxiety Level
- How Following Sports Affects My Anxiety Level
- How Caffeine Affects My Anxiety Level
- The Anxiety Jar - How I Think About The Intensity Of My Anxiety
- Names Matter
- You Are Responsible For Meeting Your Needs
- Know Your Basic Needs
- Our Collective Goal Is To Work Fewer Hours, Not More
- Watch for Patterns of Behavior
- That time my wife asked me, "Are we roommates? Or a family?"
- The Grody Blender
- Which Kinds Of Halloween Candy Do You Refuse To Share?
- You Aren't Paid According to the Value you Create at Work
- Parkinson's law and Time Management
- Protect Your Autonomy
- How to Stop Making Passive-Aggressive Demands
- Save Money By Waiting 48 Hours To Buy Stuff
- Take A Monday Morning Minute And Choose Your "One Thing" For The Week
- What's The Purpose Of Your Life?
- What Every Aspiring Artist Doesn't Know But Needs To Hear
- Discipline Equals Freedom
- Stewie's Recommended Books
- How To Instantly Improve Your Relationships
- Spend 2 Hours A Day Investing In Yourself
- The Real Reason People Behave Badly (And What To Do About It)
- About Stewie